Press one of the expand buttons to see the full text of an article. Later press collapse to revert to the original form. The buttons below expand or collapse all articles.



CAS Hiring

March 10, 2013 permalink

The Children's Aid Society of London is advertising for staff. For the non-social worker job, you will need a degree in social work. You figure.



Safe Children

Work at CAS

We are pleased to announce that CAS will be hiring Child Protection Workers in 2013.

Child Protection Workers

Entry-level Child Protection Workers must have a BSW or MSW from an accredited School of Social Work. Other requirements include a valid Ontario Driver's Licence, access to a car with appropriate insurance and a police clearance certificate. girl

Compensation and Benefits for a Child Protection Worker is:

  • BSW - $52,879.15 - $67,488.67 (2012-2013)
  • MSW - $58,299.26 - $70,863.11 (2012-2013)

Vacation is 20 days per annum.

A competitive Benefits Package includes Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care and Pension Plan.

In addition to on-the-job training, we offer on-site competency training through the Ontario Child Welfare Training System, a professional library, and two in-house training calendars each year.

How To Apply

Send a cover letter and résumé to:

fax: 519 455 6425

Source: Children's Aid Society of London