Press one of the expand buttons to see the full text of an article. Later press collapse to revert to the original form. The buttons below expand or collapse all articles.
Black baby $16k
Mixed baby $33k
White baby $38k
September 12, 2009 permalink
We have to pretend the payments are for fees, not purchase price. But why are the "fees" higher for the more coveted white babies? Do the economics of supply and demand influence fees?
Friday, September 11, 2009
Available Adoption Situations
The following situations are listed as available as of 9/11/09
- African American Female, due 9/29/09, Agency Fees $16K
- African American Gender Unknown, due 10/13/09, Agency Fees $16K
- African American Gender Unknown, Sept due date, Utah, Agency Fees $16K + poss medicals
- African American Gender Unknowm, 9/16/09, Utah, Agency Fees $16K + poss medicals
- Caucasian Gender Unknown, Agency Fees $38K, due in March
- African American Gender Unknown, Agency Fees $18K, due in Dec
- African American Boy, Agency Fees $20K, due in Oct
- Bi-Racial Girl, Agency Fees $33K, due in Dec
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or with any questions! Have a great day!
Source: Adoption: A Path of the Heart (blog)