Court File No.: C-1290-03
THE PLAINTIFFS will make a motion to the
Court, on Thursday, the 20th day of July, 2006 at
10:00 a.m., or as soon after that time as the motion can
be heard, at the Court House, 20 Weber Street East,
Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 1C3.
PROPOSED METHOD OF HEARING:
- in writing under subrule 37.12.1(1) because it is made without notice;
- in writing as an opposed motion under subrule 37.12.1(4);
THE MOTION IS FOR:
- A warrant of Committal for imprisonment of
Aneurin Ellis for a period of six months or such
other time to be fixed by this Honourable
- Costs on a substantial indemnity basis;
- Such further and other relief as this Honourable
Court deems just.
THE GROUNDS FOR THE MOTION ARE:
- Rule 60.11(7) of the Rules of Civil Procedure;
- The Defendant Aneurin Ellis is in contempt of
the Judgment of Mr. Justice Reilly made the
27th day of January, 2005 and the Order of Mr.
Justice Fedak made September 7, 2005.
- Such further and other grounds as counsel may
advise and this Honourable Court may
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
will be used at the hearing of Motion:
- The Affidavit of Peter Ringrose, sworn July 4, 2006;
- Such further and other material as counsel may
advise and this Honourable Court permit.
ANTHONY T. KELLER
KELLER, MORRISON & WINNY LLP
Barristers and Solicitors
205B - 151 Frobisher Drive
Waterloo, Ontario N2V 2C9
(519) 725-2518 Fax (519) 725-2519
Solicitor for the Plaintiffs
Dated: July 4, 2006