Press one of the expand buttons to see the full text of an article. Later press collapse to revert to the original form. The buttons below expand or collapse all articles.



Dunn Seeking Contracts

October 6, 2007 permalink

John Dunn has another ingenious idea for learning about CAS operations. Every CAS has a contract with the Ministry of Children and Youth Services, and it should be possible to get a copy through the Freedom of Information Act. If the request for information goes to the Ministry, instead of the children's aid society, it might get less than the decade of foot-dragging typical of other legal demands on CAS. John promises to keep us informed by website.



Screen name: afterfostercare

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:19 am

subject: CAS Funding "Service Contracts"

The Ministry of Children and Youth Services has a contract with a Society on what they are to use their funding for etc.

Did you know that you can make a Freedom of Information Request (FIPPA) through your local Regional Office ( Directory Here ) for the service contract between your local Children's Aid Society and your local Regional Office?

I am going to attempt to do this in order to let people know what is contained within them. The progress will be posted on my site as well under the news page.

The Foster Care Council of Canada

Source: Canada Court Watch Forum