Press one of the expand buttons to see the full text of an article. Later press collapse to revert to the original form. The buttons below expand or collapse all articles.
Big Sister is Asking
November 12, 2006 permalink
A survey of Halton school students in grades 7 and 10 asks them:
A lot of twelve-year-old kids (and adults) don't understand what some of these questions mean.
The kids are lured with promises of confidentiality, but any positive answers to the following question will bring on the cops, since mandatory reporting trumps confidentiality.
30. How often has your family not had enough money to buy food?
- We always have enough money to buy food
- There has been some 1-2 times that we could not afford to buy food
- There has been more than 2 times but not every month
- Every month we have trouble buying food